Friday, February 28, 2014

Grandparents, Auntie and Cousins, Oh my!

 Davis has been in our lives (well, outside that is) for over 3 months and he had yet to meet Grandma Tami, Grandpa Mike, Aunt Pegi and cousin Addison, so we had to make that happen during Valentines Day/Presidents Day weekend.

I actually brought my good camera and took some pictures. I've been trying to take more because the  pictures, in my opinion, are just so much better and I can do more things with it despite the fact that it is big and heavy.
 While I wasn't taking tons of pictures I really liked the ones I did get with kids taking a brief break so I could take a picture, Max trying to pull my camera away, silly babies smiling, grandprents rocking. It was all good as usual.
 I get picture with this kid. I can't help it, he's so dang cute and I love pretty much every picture of him. Love him so much!
 Jason with Dav-o cleaning out his ears in the car. Random.
 Since we left a Friday right after work and got there late that night we really only had Saturday and some of Sunday morning to hang out. We went to an arcade place and played games (where played fruit ninja for the first time and now have it on my phone). Then we watched a lot of Duck Dynasty because Pegi has them all. Combine that with a lot of good food and family and it made for a fun quick trip north.

No comments: