Thursday, February 16, 2012

Baby Time

No, I'm not pregnant.

But I have had the chance to take some pictures of some sweet baby girls in the past month. I love doing pictures for people. I'm not great at it, heck I know personally at least a dozen people who are much better at it than me, but it's fun for to play around a little bit and also I figure I'm better than a iphone or someone at Sears who only has a limited time to shoot.

Now to introduce you to the stars.

This is Miss Lyla Rose Becker. I took pictures at her parent's wedding a couple of summers ago and they did such a great job. She was 5 weeks old when we did this so a little bit more filled out than a new born and she was a trooper.
She loved sticking out her tongue and was probably wondering who this crazy lady was sticking this big black thing in her face.
She was quite a hungry gal and got a bit fussy but she was very lucky to not only have mom close, but two grandmas to hold her. By the end of it she was tuckered out and we got some sleeping shots. Babies (and people in general) look so different when sleeping!

Now here is another wonderful lady, Abigail Christensen who just happens to be my cousin. Yey! I'm particularly excited about her because this means we actually have a baby/kid cousin living close by. The boys are excited about it and Levi even told me he's going to teach her how to crawl, walk, run and somersault.
This is one of my favorites, I love her cheeks and pretty lips.
I don't know exactly why I liked this one, but I think it's the wrinkly hands. She was so wrinkly!!!
Check out those feet!
Butt shot. Dad loved that one.It was a lot of fun doing these and I learned a lot, also it was kind of nice holding a baby again. Glad we have more coming this way (from family and friends, not me, just to clarify).

No comments: