Monday, February 27, 2012

Primary Program Shinanagans

The primary program was hilarious. Ahem, I mean super spiritual the whole time. Seriously, it was very sweet and I loved how all the kids gave it their all after having practiced for so long. They were so good.

For me, it was really funny watching all the kids, especially mine.

We were lucky enough to sit in the very front row in front of the sunbeams (they had sectioned off the front for all the family of sunbeams who were down low).

These pictures are from a practice, they are not great but I get what I get. During the actual program Levi:
-Sang really loud in the girls ear next to him.
-Bent over touched his toes and walked forward while bent. He had a lot of room in the front till he stopped.
- Rolled and unrolled his tie at least a half dozen times.
- Fell out of his chair.
- Made a number of silly faces.

Here Brother Keeler is keeping the sunbeam boys in line. He is what we might call our 'enforcer'.
When the time came Levi said his part confidently and flawlessly and he even sang pretty much all the songs, in between the craziness that is. I was so proud.

No comments: