Monday, February 20, 2012

Preschool T-Day

Yeah, I'm still catching up.

We got to go to Levi's first preschool program for Thanksgiving. It was small during part of his normal class time but all the family and siblings were invited to come to the harvest feast.

Here was levi's placemat he made. And the centerpiece he did (he had been talking about it for DAYS)
He was able to write (or tell) what he was most thankful for. That made me smile. A lot.
Max was extremely excited to go to the preschool, he pretty much begs to go every time we drop Levi off. All the families waited in one room and later the preschool kids walked in. Max was so surprised and excited to see his big brother.
The program was very short and they sangs a few songs and did some poems. My favorite was the Turkey dance which I made Levi do tons of times after. "Do a dance that can't be beat, flap your wings and scratch your feet. Be a turkey if you please, gobble, gobble, gobble, freeze!" It was so cute.
Afterwards came the feast. I made a bunch of cookies and Max downed three of them, and they were pretty big. I think that might have been his lunch that day..... It was a battle I was not going to fight, especially when he wouldn't be taking his nap. It was a fun day and I love to see my Levi having fun with all his friends. He's such a big boy.

No comments: