Monday, February 27, 2012

Ugh.

Friday was I was not at my best. Ok, it was horrible. One of those it's-taking-all-my-will-power-not-to-bawl-hystarically-during-my-visiting-teaching-interview kind of morning. I'll not go into details but it was no good and everything went wrong. But I was trying to be positive. It took all my energy to not just go home from the church, lay down and let the boys watch videos the rest of the day. But I knew they would probably end up fighting or something and they needed to get outside for a bit especially since it wasn't raining. So we went to the park and they ran around for a good hour and a half. I mostly just sat like a lump at the picnic table but it was cute to see them play with the other kids. I was even so proud of Levi who went up to a little girl his age, asked her name, told his and began playing. They were very cute together. She was having trouble getting up a climbing ladder and he cheered her on every time. Warmed my heart to see him being so sweet. They played tag, chase and hide and go seek together with Max. We got lunch and then they helped a ton cleaning. Levi even begged to vacuum, which I happily obliged.

Then Jason came home. I was trying my best to be in semi good spirits, especially since he had been gone working all day and I wanted him to come home to a happy, clean home. It was clean and the boys were watching stories down with Gram but the minute I saw him I couldn't stop myself. He's so patient and let me cry, which was apparently all I needed. I'm so glad I married him, he keeps me sane. Though hilariously he can drive me crazy at the same time......but I guess most marriages are like that. Right?

No comments: