Monday, February 27, 2012

Preschool Christmas

One of the reasons I enjoy Levi being in preschool is I get to see stuff like their programs. I love it. For Levi's first Christmas one it was pretty quick and only lasted 20 minutes or so and was filled with some songs, a poem and other things. Extremely cute, I was smiling the whole time.

This one they are reciting a poem.

"What can I give him, poor as I am?"
"If I were a shepard I would bring a lamb."
"If I were a wise man I would do my part."
"Yet, what can I give him? I will give my heart"
Awwwww!

Then afterwards I had them go stand by the little manger they had set up. Levi was very excited about the whole thing and tried to put his arm around Max, who would have none of that.
So he got his own pictures with the animals.
I am looking forward to more Christmas programs to come from both these boys.

No comments: