Sunday, April 7, 2013

El Dia de Amor

 So this year's V-day was pretty low key but I'm trying to simplify things but still make them fun. I found the perfect things for the boys. Lego and a bit of sugar. For Mr. Max M&M's and Levi D. skittles which are their favorites and for the man of the house, Reeses, as usual. 
               In the morning I got a surprise too, roses!



 Max tried to take all the candy for himself. Little sugar addict.
I volunteered at Levi's school. It was a little stressful because the mom who was 'in charge' of it definitely didn't do things the way I would, but I suppose that's part of life (she had WAY too much planned for the allotted time and insisted we do everything, despite the fact everything would be rushed. I personally plan too much when doing things but always pare things down as I go as interest and time allow. It just made things more hectic than they could have been). I was the loud one (as usual) and helped instruct kids on the various crafts. Despite all the stress I know I was feeling and some of the other parents were the kids seemed to have a fun party.

Here is Levi. I am so in love with him.
 After school Levi emptied all the loot out and examined carefully every little treat. It was so fun to watch him. Oh to be a kid again!

No comments: