Thursday, April 18, 2013

Hilarious Levi

While our neighbor was over she had told Levi that bees and wasps will lay eggs in your skin. Later when I tried to explain that she was wrong and they didn't he was upset and thus responded, "But I feel it in my heart." How can you dispute that?

One night while he was saying prayer on one of the nights where my brother Isaac was over to help Gram and spend the night, Levi prayed, "Bless he wakes up early like normal people." I'm pretty sure that was because he likes to play his ipod first chance he gets.

"Mom, my room is significantly cleaner!"

One day I asked Levi after school I asked him how his day went. "Well, Eden is in love with me maybe, but then Nicole and Eden said 'I am not in love with Levi' but Nicole said 'yes you are' while they were putting their backpacks away. They were taking to each other and I heard it. I was quiet as a mouse. And that was all." He has funny stories about all that.

(This was from August) It was Levi's birthday sunday meaning he got a pack of bubble gum which he promptly opened and shoved in 3 pieces right away because we always have mint never flavored (this was fruity). While I was up there conducting I saw this huge wad in his mouth and had to take him to the garbage can and hand over the gum. He was super wiggly that whole day. During music time he kept rolling up his pant legs, sleeves and tie to which Sister Thomas, while trying to sing, attempted to have him pull it down because he was a little distracting but that didn't work. She just smiled at me. He then did telescope eyes and decided to keep putting his hands over his ears. It was just a very wiggly day. Then it was sharing time and the story of moses was being told and as it was beginning I was sure he was going to do some crazy wiggly things but he was spellbound the whole time, I was very impressed and surprised. He really likes to hear stories.

It was late, so I told the boys it was bed time and time to get ready. I mentioned how I was going to clean up a bit and vaccume after they went to bed "How about we stay up and help you clean?"

Levi: I wonder if trees feel sad when dogs pee on them.

Me:Levi, clean up the lego's, baby Abby (1yr) will be over later and we wouldn't want her to put one in her mouth.
Levi: Yeah, babies are pretty killable.
Me (trying to keep from laughing): We probably shouldn't use that word, let's just say fragile.

After going to visit the pediatrician I decided to review stranger danger. When I asked who should you go to if you're lost "You go to moms.....but NOT anyone with a black striped shirt. They could be a thief."

Mom was showing Levi a quilt for our newest girl cousin. She told Levi that Aunt Kara doesn't want pink so she asked if the quilt would be ok because it had some pink. Levi, "It has greens and blues.....(pauses) and WHITE! She'll love it! Get it? White!?!"  Their last name is White and Levi thinks he is quite the comedian which I would have to agree with.

At school Levi got his name on the board, which means 1 minute less for recess. When I asked him why he said it was partly someone distracting him and partly his imagination. "Sometimes an imagination is a good thing but sometimes it a bad thing. But you know Einstein said that imagination is better than knowing stuff". (Einstein actually did say imagination is more important than knowledge). Boy he cracks me up.

We were being silly and I said the word butt. Levi and Max immediately yell "No potty talk! How dare you break one if your own rules!" Being scolded by my kids is awesome. 

"Mom, is today the autumn solstice?" What a funny duck.

While we were walking to the school bus he says "Wow, this bus is as big as a mama sperm whale."

Later that day after I found out from a friend that the bus driver had to stop the bus because everyone was being too loud. When I asked him about it at dinner he said, "We weren't talking talking forte, just mezzo forte." 

 Levi went with Jason to get some gravel at Uncle Monte's house who also happens to house the missionaries. When I asked him about it, "We found some missionaries from England. Yeah, and he mostly understood all the words we said!"

 

No comments: