Sunday, April 7, 2013

Sunday Best

I gave the boys their new 'Easter' clothes a couple weeks early, mostly because Levi is growing like a weed and needed it. I also bought a new, super awesome coat for Max which much to the lament of Levi didn't come in his size. I just had to snap a couple of pictures while we waited for everyone to get loaded up.

It was a very untypical Sunday morning with all that sun shining so we went out back to hopefully have a little less sun in the face.
Didn't work. But he's still pretty cute.
He got very impatient and could only take so much of me taking pictures.
They really are good about letting me do my thing. Most of the time.
Hey look, a squirrel! Typical Levi.
Max could not for the life of him keep still for a second so here he is, Mr. Toothless (we've decided the coat looks like Toothless from How to Train Your Dragon)
And fine, here's one of me.

No comments: