Friday, April 26, 2013

TV Time

I got a new lens for my camera and I've been having fun playing around with it. I had a 85mm which I love but it really is better for outdoors or from a good distance indoors which isn't really easy  considering we live in a pretty tiny house and I was having to stand in the very farthest possible distance to get a shot and even then it was too close. So suffice it to say it will be more of my outdoor lens.

This one is a 50mm which works so much better when taking pictures indoors and I don't have to be quite so far. My first test subject: Mr. Max watching the Magic School Bus while Levi was at school. I love his face so much!
Up until fairly recently he has been perfectly fine and even happy to have his picture taken but after he snapped out of his zombie like tv watching trance he decided he didn't like it one bit and tried to pout as much as he could while still watching.
Then he gave up being mad and went back to watching. Mrs. Frizzle is definitely more captivating than I am.
On a side note he is eating chocolate maltball egg things he finagled out of Gram downstairs. He is quite the charmer. 

No comments: