Sunday, April 21, 2013

Hilarious Max

 These are about a year old, so imagine a  3 year old Max.

I was trying to mix something and I said it was hard to do. Max, "You not strong, dad strong, like 'ouperman!"

I LOVE that he calls me 'Mama' instead of mom at least most of the time.

When he and Levi is with Nese they always listen to an acapella cd with primary songs. His absolute favorite one is 'Once there was a Snoman' which is sung in different genres. One of his favs, is a James Brown style 'Yeaooowwww I feel cold!'. He LOVES it.

Me: Give me a kiss!
Max: give me a blow kisses, a shoulder kiss, an arm kiss, a finger kiss...
Me:  I want a lip kiss! (pout/cry)
Max: Babies cry. You not a baby.

While we were camping at Lake Merwin things got a little crazy and the boys started to entertain doing different dances. They did a pizza dance, a spider dance....basically whatever we came up with. Then on his own he decided to 'Dance like a worm!'. To which he proceeded to do his best 3 year old version of the worm. We now call it the 'bunky worm'. This kid cracks me up.

His new favorite joke, which he tells multiple times a day.
Q: What do you call a hot dog with nothing inside it?
A: A Halloweenie!

This is an older almost 4 year old Max.

It was bedtime and Max was supposed to be in bed but decided jumping from the toy box to the lovesac was funner. When I told him to go to bed, "But I am an owl. Owls hunt and night. They sleep in the day." Duh mom.

Because Levi was off with grandpa I was nice and let Max pick out a set of mini dinosaurs to ease the pain. He decided to go down and show them off to Nese who was trying to help him with the names. She didn't know what one of the names was so she said "We can just google it.". To which Max replied, "No, it is NOT a googleit." Now that dinosaur is called a 'googleit'. Silly boy.

So during bed time as I was leaning in to kiss Levi he promptly jerked his head up to kiss me resulting in me having a very smashed nose and crying. I don't really do that in front of the boys so they were gravely concerned. They told me to breathe, it would be ok, and it wasn't that bad. "See watch, I'll punch MY face." then they both proceeded to show me and punch themselves in the face multiple times. I love little boys.

He now pretty much says something's 'potty talk' when he doesn't agree with it.  Oh how very Max.

I love that he has a little baby clown which used to be named baby but since he met someone in our ward whose nickname is peanut has decided his baby is named peanut. He is quite fontd of the little guy.

"Bats are Batman's pets." Makes sense.

We were eating dinnner and with Mr. Picky Pants it can be a bit of a struggle. As I was trying to coax him into eating anything of his plate he looks at me and says, "Mom, you are pretty. And you have long hair like Tarzan."

Speaking of hair. We were watching something and a shampoo commercial with this beautiful girl which featured her glorious long, curly hair waving in the wind. Max takes a minute and looks at me. "You didn't do your hair." Sad thing is I actually HAD done it that day but I can't really do much but straighten my hair so we had a fun conversation about how people are different. Some have long hair, some short, some straight, some wavy and that's just how we are. It was very funny and I tried my best to keep from laughing.

Max is always such a helper especially when dad has a project outside. This time their task was shoveling and moving pea gravel. When Jason told him what it was Max asked, "Is it cause you pee in it?"

I love his little voice and that all his l's are w's so it's Webi (Levi), Grampa Warry (Larry), a wadder (ladder), wunch (lunch), wittle (little). It's extremely cute.

No comments: