Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Dimples and Snuggles

A month or so ago, I believe around when I had the baby, Levi's class had a section on bugs where they studied them for several weeks, Levi loved it and I would hear about all the new bugs all the time. These are a couple of pictures I got from his teachers from when they had some 'bug girls' come in who brought in real bugs. Lucky guys!






 Every year I love picking out gifts for my boys for Christmas because it is one of the few times of year we really buy much toys. That being said I always have to restrain myself because while there are usually probaly a dozen or so more toys and things I know they would love, I have to say no in trying to keep things simplier along with just keeping a handle on the number of toys we have becuase we always seem to be overflowing. 

I found these shoes that I thought the boys would LOVE. Lego shoes? Every boys dream but even though I really wanted to get them I had to say no. They both have a number of shoes and Jason just got them new ones for their next sizes. Is it horrible I'm writing about what I didn't get them? Maybe. But I am proud I said no even though I really really wanted to say yes. Maybe for their birthdays. 
I just got a new visiting teacher who puts on an annual Christmas brunch for all the people she visits. It was quite fancy I loved not having to make myself breakfast or lunch for the day. I could get used to this.
Both Max and Davis were amazing. Davis chilled in his car seat the whole time while we ate then afterwards I fed him and he was good to go. He's such a chill little guy. Also I got my first picture of that cute dimple of his.
Max explored the house with a new friend then he realized he forgot his workout
so he thought he would get a quick one in.


It was a few days before my gallbladder surgery so I wanted to stock up on groceries even though it had been a busy day running around picking up kids and going to doctors appointments. I ended up with just Davis while the other boys were off at wrestling practice so we had a nice feeding session in the parking lot at Winco. He is such a portable guy and didn't mind a bit.




Just before bedtime....one last plea to stay up. 
 This year we have been planning our polar express party. It's been a little tricky with the guest list because our house is only so big and the boys list of people they want to invite just get longer and longer. So this year we decided to take our party to our friends house where we watched the movie in our pjs, drank hot chocolate and had cookies. It was fun and very relaxing, just my kind of Friday.

Landon wanted to rock Davis who didn't mind it one bit.











Within minutes of leaving their house Max was out. Levi always loves to point out that it would be the perfect time to take a picture of his picture hating brother. So I did.
For weeks Levi has been asking about when he was going to do a Christmas craft in his class because Max had been bringing them home starting the first week in December. He finally got to do one!





Levi is still quite the snuggler. This happened when I went up to feed Mr. Davis.

No comments: