Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Mustard Seed Christmas Performance

The day after I got my gall bladder out was Max's preschool's Christmas performance. One of the huge things I was hoping for was that I would feel well and mobile enough to go. I was super slow but I made it. My mom was nice enough to watch Davis while us four went to see Max in action.

At first he didn't want to go but I took him to where all the kids were getting together and found his best bud Caden and he was good to go.
I cannot express how cute it all was. Someone was video taping it professionally (I think it was a parent of one of the kids) and I am definitely buying a dvd. They did the 5 days of Christmas but changed the words to 'my mommy gave to me'. Max was 3 silver bells. Then they did Feliz Navidad and a number of other songs. I was very impressed with Max and the fact that he sang pretty much all the words. Didn't miss a beat.





My little crazy angel.

No comments: