Friday, December 6, 2013

Passing Notes and Keeping it Real

While I was feeding Davis Max brought me Peanut aka 'Baby', his kid, so he could get fed too. Or maybe it was to keep us company? Hopefully the latter cause otherwise that might be a little awkward.






















I forgot to put these in a while ago, Levi's class made cards for Davis when he was born, I only took pictures of these two which were coincidentally from the only two girls in the class. I love it, "Welcome to the world".


Max is doing such a good job writing and can even do his whole name. Again I am astounded because it's all him, I have done very little in the way of practice. Go Max!









Just the two bigger boys and I out to run errands and grab a hot dog from Costco while Davis napped (with dad)


I was on the phone talking to someone regarding some medical stuff and I had asked the boys not to interrupt me (we've been working on phone ettiqute and not interrupting). I told them they could watch one of the scripture/hero movies which are either about people from the scriptures or famous people like Benjimin Franklin, we usually watch them on Sundays. As I was on the phone my door opens so I do the quiet gesture to Levi and shoo him away because I'm in the middle of a call. He hands me this note. I think he wanted to watch something else....

Davis' first day of church. He was amazing and slept for the first two hours. I fed him in RS (he was being a very loud eater) and then he was happy as a clam the rest of the time hanging with grandma. He made it pretty easy on all of us.

"Mom look! I made a Mayan pyramid."
Loungin' and pondering life.
The boys did this for an hour and laughed the whole time, until someone got hurt that is, then it was over.

1 comment:

Danielle said...

umm Kendra, is not sunday. ha!