Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Family Night, Levi Style

I can't resist taking pictures of either of the boys reading, it makes me incredibally happy to see them enjoying a good book. More often I will find Levi doing it but everyone once and a while Max will be caught in the act.


We kept a long table set out from our Polar Express party so we would have them for when we would have guests over for Christmas. The boys didn't mind spreading out their craft stuff one bit. Levi did his craft all on his own. He saw it in a book and got to work. Also while you see Max with a paint brush painting what I didn't get was a picture showing he had painted all over the table along with all over his face. He's in this phase where he wants to write all over everything, including himself. I did my best to clean him up but there were still streaks of paint I didn't get to when I dropped him off at preschool. Oh well, pick your battles I suppose.





Then for the FHE for the week it was Levi's turn. Origionally he wanted to make the gingerbread house we had been saving (Max was going to do it for his the week before but Wunderland was too awesome not to go check out.)

But Levi decided we would work on his friend Christmas presents. We saw these catapults on pinterest a while back and so I got the stuff to make a bunch. So for the night we worked on making them up as presents for his buddies as well as some extras that I will keep for friends gifts later in the year.




And of course we had to practice shooting marshmallows and pom poms around.










No comments: