Friday, December 20, 2013

Family Time and Goblets

A daily sight at the Goodrich's and I love it. They love Legos and I love that it helps them build and be creative. Also love the hair on both these boys.  This was a Monday I believe and I am really actually enjoying ours, we get to kind of ease into the week since Levi doesn't have school and Max doesn't until 12:30 so we take our time getting ready, have some play





Davis being cute and awesome. Again.  
Last Sunday we went over to Krista's house because her and her family got back from Germany and wanted to have a little get together where they had a slide show of everything they saw and they even made up some tasty German treats. They brought back these chocolate advent calendars for the boys who were excited because we were already 6 days or so into the month so they got to make up for lost time. Also at the very end of the slide show we all got some fun news that we are going to have another cousin (a boy) in the area soon!
I have these small ice cream bowls/cups whatever they are called that I like to use for fun some times, along with ice cream of course. But yogurt in an ice cream container makes it that much more fun and tasty right? Well Max recently decided he wanted to use them as 'goblets' so he uses it to drink milk, water or whatever else he fancies. I love that he calls it a goblet.



I can't get enough of these cute hands.

For FHE we have tried something different to make things easier on me mostly. Normally we would have one person do the activity, one the treat, one the lesson... and because I have yet to figure out a great method for keeping track of things I only had my amazing memorty to reliy on which resulted in fights of who was doing what. So we've just decided to make one person in charge of the whole night and it seems to work well. The boys of course get ideas and help from mom and pop but we've done well so far.

Last week it was Max's turn which he insisted on doing treat first (ice cream), he talked about what he learned at church and we tested out the new Wunderland right across the highway. We have gone to the one in Beaverton since Levi was a baby and were excited to see they set up shop so close.

Davis amazed me because he didn't fuss one bit. He was in his car seat then stroller and just kind of watched for a bit then fell asleep. Love that kid.


 We had a really fun time as usual, though there was a few moments of frustration with Max who wanted something that was more tickets than what we had but eventually he got what Levi did which included this balloon which you blow up and then it goes all the way around the house. He made me blow it up several times and scared the heck out of Davis more than once.



No comments: