Sunday, January 19, 2014

Fridays

 This is just random. I'm trying hard to get rid of things and I found this on my desk. I have been carrying it around since I was at BYU not because I'm so sentimental about BYU, though I kind of am. I loved it and it was an awesome 4 years. But I kept it because it is the only official picture (like on a license or school id) that I have ever actually liked. I've never had another that I like or that I'm not completely embarrassed of so to have one that I really did like was hard to throw away. So I settled for taking a picture because it's time to move on. Maybe one day it will happen again.
I love love love Fridays! Not just because it's the beginning of the weekend but because both boys are off from school and so we have turned it into Friday Fun Day which doesn't happen until after they do their homework and chores. Have to be a little bit responsible right?

One of my friends (Miss Becca Meeker, one of the coolest ladies in the world) loaned us her Bumbo because I got rid of our old one because my other two either didn't like it or if they did kept getting out. I wanted to try it with Davis because I know of babies who love it as well as parents, I just didn't want to buy, then store sometime I didn't even know we'd use much.

Anyways. Max has claimed it. We'll see how things go in a few more weeks when Davis can really sit in it.
 Cute face as always. And the bubbles. So. Many. Bubbles.


And something I see every day. Lego building. My living room needs a sign that says 'Lego Construction Zone'.

For this weeks Friday Fun Day we went to the new movie theater at Wunderland. They have older new movies. So after they hit the theaters but before they are on DVD. This one was Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs 2. Max got scared a couple of times but was fine if I had my arm around him. I'm glad we did it during the day on a Friday because there were only 3 other people there besides us which I planned on because I wasn't sure how Davis was going to do. He did great for his first time!
 Note: Becca also hooked us up with a couple of free Columbia coats for Levi, one is the green one he's wearing. We're lucky enough that he's the sample size and that she's the designer for the kids clothing so was able to get her hands on some samples. I love that gal. 

No comments: