Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Kisses, Smiles and Finding Mother Russia

Our weekends are normally pretty low key. Wrestling tournaments for Levi (though some have been cancelled), cleaning up around the house, running errands, getting ready for Sunday. Hanging out with baby.
Levi giving kisses
No Max is not praying, just working on something Lego-y. In costume of course, like always. This is VERY normal in our house.
This too. Kid back rubs.














 The boys were watching Dispicable Me 2 again. They get SO freaked out when the evil minions come out. It's kind of funny to watch. Kind of.
On Sundays Nese comes with us to church and then comes home and everyone strips down and gets some grub. She is awesome and usually has the boys down with her and Gram watching a show (last week they watched Short Circut which the boys talked about for DAYS. "Johnny Five, Alive!") or she does long reading sessions with them. After the big boys go back up to play Legos, which they always do, she usually has some time with Davis. She's an awesome grandma.
Davis is a champ at church so far and usually sleeps a good portion of it. He might get a little fussy when he gets tired, but heck, so do I.
The boys. Jason was rolling his eyes at me for taking these pictures. Sometimes I just can't help myself. We've got things simplified for Sundays during Sacrament. No big bag full of toys and snack and such. For them I just bring colored pencils and paper and occasionally a couple of Friends for Levi. It is one of the few times they'll just sit and draw so I figure I'd take advantage. Now I'm sure once Davis gets older I'll have to restock the Sunday bag with things to keep him busy, for now he just likes to look at people and lights.
My grandma made up this blanket with the planets on one side and on the other a map of the world. Whenever we need to locate a country we pull it out. On this occasion Max was looking at the different earths because there were a few and said, "This is the Earth we live on and THIS is the Earth Heavenly Father lives on."
I think we were looking for Russia for some reason.......

No comments: