Sunday, January 19, 2014

Random Awesomeness

My brother is always leaving strange notes everywhere. This one made me and everyone else laugh. As a note these are mannequins I recently ordered and had boxed up in my office so I could take pictures of jewelry on someone because I have almost no time during the day on live models, so I figure I'd try these.
One of the gifts the boys got from Santa, a Lego Hobbit game. While I put most of it together I still don't quite understand how to play.....
For MONTHS I have been working on trying to get the chairlift removed. I really didn't want to have it after baby came. So I did research on it trying to get in touch with the company it was purchased through because off hand I had no idea what you needed to do to get one removed. They said they'd take it out if we paid them. Yeah right. So they said I could try selling it, so I decided to try and had it posted on Craigslist for months at various prices but no one would take it. Then after that I finally just put it up in the free section because I needed it gone and surprise surprise there were dozens of takers within the first hour.

The person who ended up taking it was getting it for his grandparents who were getting older and really needed one but couldn't afford one (cause this ones total cost was more than our last almost new car). So while it would have been nice to get some money out of it, which would have gone to my grandma for the new tv and washer dryer set that broke during the holidays, it was so, so, so, so nice to have it gone. I can't believe the difference it has made and that we lived with it for 5 years. It wouldn't have been so bad dealing with it but my grandma only used it one time in almost 5 years and that was right after we moved in.

So good bye bruised ankles, so long to getting dresses and skirts caught every time, adios worries of kids falling down stairs and hitting a sharp metal bar! I will not miss you one bit.
Me and my prince. He looks good in stripes.
Chubby cheeks. I love this kid so much!
See, he looks awesome in them. While the boys were gone I got a lot of time with him and his cute face.




No comments: