Wednesday, January 15, 2014

New Years

With both of our boys being gone, me still recovering from everything and everyone recovering from Christmas we kept New Years pretty low key.

The White's were here and celebrated and their boys went to bed early because who really wants to keep their little ones up to midnight? It might seem fun during the night because kids get crazy funny but the next day is not usually pleasent, at least in my own experience. So most of us grown ups went down to watch the Lone Ranger until midnight. Then we watched the ball drop.

It was easy going, filled with lots of tasty food and good movies and shows (Sherlock!). Can it get better than that? Not so much.
This wasn't from New Years or anything but I caught Jason pouring over the boys Legos while he was working on his work Nike Lego thing I made him. That and I am sure the Lego's were calling out wanting to be played with, they were used to being taken out on a daily basis.

No comments: