Sunday, June 19, 2011

Announcement

No, not pregnant, so don't ask!

But I thought I'd publicly announce today, on Father's Day, that I have the best husband, father of my children, ever. He's just the best and I can't get over it. He puts up with a lot.

Every day he gets up and ready for work before any of us even flutters an eye, goes off to work for 8 hours, then comes home and takes care of us. When he gets home he usually spends time playing with the boys while I'm trying to get my sanity back, sometimes even letting me get in a little bit of a nap. Then he works on household stuff, mowing the lawn, cleaning, cooking, errands (often with a boy or two in tow) while I get work done or make dinner. He takes such good care of us and completely spoils me.

To my boys he is known as "King Daddy", Papito, Mr. Fix-it of all broken objects, a living breathing jungle gym, the strongest man alive, shoulders to sit on, and according to Levi "a superhero dad".

To me he is my best friend, my cheerleader, my personal GPS in all my directionally challenging moments, a sound board for my crazy ideas, a personal engineer to help make any idea I come up with a reality, my new gym buddy, the best hugger in the world, my personal pedicurist (spoiled, I know), and my absolute perfect match.

Jason, I will forever be grateful you asked me to marry you. You are the most wonderful husband ever and the best dad ever. We're so lucky to have you!

No comments: