Monday, June 13, 2011

Super Speed

I've been trying to be good about exercising lately and so for part of that I have been signing up to run in events, it just gives me something to work towards.

This one I even got Jason to do it with me! We ran the Starlight Parade 5k in Portland with a group of people from our ward. The theme our group was patriotic so I decided to do superhero shirts for Jason and I since we will be doing a superhero party for Levi soon.

Doesn't he make a great Captain America?
Yeah, check out those guns! I am Wonder Woman, NOT promoting WWF like some people thought.
And I even got to do it with my amazing friend Rachel (who did a great job by the way)
To be quite honest this was probably the worst run I've ever had. Ever. It was the hottest day we've had so far this year (I think), the run was hillier than I thought it would be and my music wasn't working. I have NEVER run without music, it helps to motivate me more than I thought. I was super slow but I didn't stop running once and I didn't finish last which is always my goal.

No comments: