Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Cruisin'

Last weekend we went to Crusin' Sherwood, a car show that I heard was kid friendly. I thought it would be fun for the boys, who love themselves a good automobile.

Unfortunately Jason had to got to work so Aunt Rose decided she wanted to hang with us. I'm sure glad I had her, I might have gone insane otherwise.

The boys loved the car the got to go in (at least Max did for a whole 5 seconds before he freaked) it was really cute and had a super obnoxious horn so you know they were all over that.
For some reason this is one of my favorite pics. Max and Levi really liked the cars but there were SO many that by the end of it all they weren't really impressed. Max is doing his best to hold onto his balloon, Levi had let his go. Hilariously, he asked if Heavenly Father would have fun playing with it.
The model trains were a huge hit. I bet if we came to look at them for an hour or so they would have been just fine with it.

We got some snacks and a snow cone or two. I'm pretty sure the bag of kettle corn was gone in less than ten minutes and the boys hardly even touched it. It's my kryptonite.

Apparently Aunt Rose's snow cone was better than mine because they were all over her. I was fine with that though.
We even found some ants they could stare at for a bit.

No comments: