Thursday, June 23, 2011

Hilarious Levi

Levi and Max were having differing opinions about something to which Levi says "I'm not going to be your friend anymore!" So I pull him aside to talk to him about how that's not very nice to which he said "But Elmo said he wasn't Zoe's friend anymore". FYI this is referring to "Elmo in Grouchland" a favorite around here. I don't know if he was getting the whole concept, Elmo was not being nice, it was a bad example not a good one.


While we were eating dinner.
Levi: "When you eat it goes in your nose (I think he was referring to smell), in your mouth, then belly and out your butt!"


"This is the best ______ ever!" he says this about just about everything.


"I have a climbing emergency here" when talking about the mountain of pillows and blankets he likes to climb.


"Abra-kadabra" he'd been perfecting his magic skills and putting things in hats then pulling them out. We might just have a magician on our hands.


After eating green beans, chili and cornbread (EVERYTHING on his plate, which was pretty amazing) said "I'm stuffed like a turkey"

Levi: Mom, do bugs drink?
Me: They do. All animals need water.
Levi: Do they pee?
Me: Yes but it's usually it's just a little bit because they're so small.
Levi: I think my hypothesis was wrong. I need a new hypothesis.


(Later we asked him what a hypothesis was "It's an idea you can test". My kids a genius. I think he gets it from me.)


New vocabulary words (his choice, not mine): therapod, arachnid, omnivore, herbivore, carnivore. Thank you Dinosaur Train!


"I wish I was a llama" , "I wish I was a superhero", "I wish I was a ninja turtle". I heard him quietly saying this to himself one day. He's so funny.


When he was supposed to be on his way to bed he runs up to Nesie, throws his arms around her and says, "I think you need to read me this story because you are the best reader ever!" He TOTALLY has grandma wrapped around his little finger.


Max was having one of his moments during snack time where he threw his bowl of cut up oranges all over the floor. I did what supernanny would have me do, ask him to pick them up and when he said no, put him in time out. Then I brought him over to do it for the second time, "NO!" another time out. Again asked him to pick them up, and I suppose he wised up because he actually did. Levi witnessed the whole thing and when he finally picked them up said, "Max, now you're being responsible."

No comments: