Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Never say Never

Have you ever been to a Justin Bieber party? Yeah, well I have. I must say it was a first for me and I didn't know quite what to expect considering I think I'd only heard a couple of songs from the kid.

I'm so glad I got to go!!! We had a lot of fun and took me back to those teenage days. We did our nails, in Justin's signature nail polish line (yeah, he has one), had a trivia game, and ate lots of yummy treats.
I think the last time I painted my nails in high school, they look pretty good huh? Sadly it didn't stay on long, I'm a nail biter.
A picture with the man himself.
And for the party everyone had been asked to bring a type of popcorn. You'd be amazed at how many variations of popcorn you can make. It totally fit in the theme considering he's such a POP star. I loved the 'smores kind and I made an 'American as Apple Pie' flavor.
And how could you have a Justin Bieber party without watching his new movie. I actually liked it. It was kind of a documentary and it IS pretty amazing to hear about how he became famous and see how talented he is.
Never say never!
Even got some sweet Bieber stuff. Thank you Tanya for the fun party, I will forever think of you when I hear that boy sing.

1 comment:

Danielle said...

hahaha! I love it! i actually watched this movie last night with a bunch of girls. but our party wasn't near as cool! looks like you had a blast. ;)