Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Hanging with the Carstens

We love going to the Carsten's house. It's fun being around family and for me I especially have always loved it because it is one of the few houses I feel I can go to with my kids and not be completely stressed out about them getting into things or getting into too much trouble. Their house is really kid friendly and full of fun stuff.

Seth graduated and Emily and little Sophie were visiting so we got to see everyone and have a great pancake dinner.
Both boys were SOOO good with Sophie, Max even shared a little.
Levi was quite the gentleman and was super considerate and aware of her, I was so proud.
They also showed her what fun is all about in their world. It mostly involved digging in the dirt and in this case throwing clumps of it at a big board. She seemed into it.
And then they attacked Reagan with rockets.
Games were played with Uncle Monte (a huge hit because it involved a bulldozer and knocking things down) And cookies with ice cream were munched on. It was a good night and according to Levi "the best time ever!"

No comments: