Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Random Silliness

Right now the boys are in their room 'climbing a mountain' meaning basically every pillow, blanket and stuffed animal is piled on the love sac and they are in their 'climbing gear' (some knitted hats a friend made them). I love to hear them play.

My house still has streamers from the b-day party but I don't care. I kind of like it and will be sad when I finally take them down. Maybe I can just keep them up till Levi's.....

I recently traded my Cricut cutting machine for a Silhouette machine. They are cutting machines and cut paper, vinyl, fabric (only the silhouette does that though) I thought about it a lot and it is just much more flexible and lets you do more things. The other day Levi and I made a robot shirt (pics to come soon) and are scheming to do all sorts of stuff, mostly involving superheros. And I really need to make a basketball shirt for Max, he's been way into them lately, which is kind of hilarious because he's never really shot a basket. Whatever floats your boat I suppose.

This weekend is the Starlight Parade and a 5k my sis, Jason and I. I'm not worried about it, though I have heard it's supposed to be in the 80's that day and since it's in the evening it should be nice and hot. But it's the NEXT week when I am doing a 10k which will push me. I've been gradually working my way up to it and tonight I will try it, just to make sure I can do it. I should survive. I've found that the first couple miles are the hardest, then I get used to it, but it all really is a mental game trying to push yourself and keep going when you want to stop.

Last night I had a fun girls night drank too much (soda that is) and ate too much pizza, but it is so much fun to get together with them, they always make me smile. And laugh. A lot.

I couldn't contain myself and got Jason his father's day gift early. A BBQ. So looks like we'll be having burgers tonight! It's ginormo but super manly, just like Jason. Good news, I don't have to cook dinner.

What else? Lately Levi has been cracking me up, but that's not unusual. Yesterday he started blocking doors and asking for passwords to get through.

2 comments:

Danielle said...

your description of the bbq and then jason has me cracking up. it was fun hanging out the other night.

Jason Goodrich said...

am I really ginormo?